Dear Bella Students,
The health and safety of our community is our number one priority. We know there have been growing concerns about Coronavirus. So we wanted to reach out to let you know the steps we are taking to ensure the best possible environment for your practice. This gives us a chance to practice the first yogic Niyama Śauca, which is cleanliness as a spiritual practice. We will be increasing our diligence in this practice through the steps below.
What we are doing at Bella Prana:
- Teachers will be limiting hands on assists in classes.
- Our staff will be regularly disinfecting door handles and surfaces throughout the day.
- The entire studio is cleaned and disinfected every single day by a professional cleaning crew.
- Paper towels will now be provided in the restrooms during this time.
- We ask that all students who do not feel well to stay home for the wellbeing of your fellow students and teachers.
- We ask that you wash your hands before and after practice.
- Please bring your own mat if possible, or use the wipes provided to clean community mats before and after use.
- Please use the wipes provided to clean any blocks that you use.
- Eye pillows will be removed from studios during this time.
Check out the CDC’s site with everyday simple steps you can take, including:
1) Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
2) Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow if needed.
3) Stay home if you do not feel well.
4) Avoid touching your face.
We are so grateful for your trust and shared efforts as we take pro-active steps to take care of our community!
Roni, Tina and all of us at Bella Prana