Join Roni Elissabeth and Sherry Smith on this epic adventure to the island of SANTORINI in GREECE! Known as one of the most stunning places on earth!
Over the 7 magical nights and eight days you experience a sense of joie de vivre and lightness of heart that you never have before. Play and connection is the focus so you can let go and let us take care of all the details.
Yoga Teachers and Life Coaches Sherry Smith & Roni Sloman guide you through this journey where every detail is taken care of and are here to support you every step of the way – all you have to do is show up!
INFO SESSION FEBRUARY 21st at 8:00pm – RSVP for the Info Session HERE!
You arrive on the island to be taken to your hotel and greeted by Sherry, Roni, and Sherry’s husband Stu and your new friends who have already arrived. You check in and the staff takes your bags to the room. Before unpacking you decide to take a moment to unwind from the travel and begin your experience by jumping into the pool followed by a refreshing glass of Santorini wine. You have a leisurely afternoon before you meet up with the group for the opening circle and our first group dinner – which has the most amazing sunset!
After your first yoga class of the retreat, your first full day consists of exploring the town of Oia which is just outside our hotel, to walk the cobblestone streets, shop, or explore the town of Ammoudi at the bottom of 400 steps which houses some amazing restaurants with the freshest seafood around! If you are daring, you can put on your swimsuit and go swimming from the swimming hole here….your first experience of the healing Santorini waters.
Each day that is planned you are continually impressed with each experience – each one just as magical as the other ranging from wine tasting to the most amazing hike on the planet – tracing the perimeter of the Caldera with gorgeous vistas in every direction, to kayaking, beach days, cultural events, amazing food, a boat trip (the most amazing sail of your life!), swimming in the famous volcano and so much more!
There is a great balance of group meals (4) as well as meals on your own so that you can fill your adventurous spirit and experience your version of Greek cuisine.
I don’t want to spoil any more surprises so here’s what a typical day looks like:
- Daily Yoga 2 times per day or a longer workshop type class
- Daily Breakfast (included)
- Included excursion (lunch normally on own)
- Dinner (4 dinners included)
- Scheduled transfer at appointed times from/to Oia airport or ferry port on start and end dates of retreat
- Seven nights accommodations double occupancy including tax (some standard apartments have 2 bedrooms so each bedroom will be double occupancy)
- 2× daily yoga on a panoramic deck overlooking Santorini in all directions including workshop
- Daily (7) breakfasts
- Four dinners
- All group excursions (4 minimum including life changing hike)
- 24/7 guides/retreat leaders
What’s Not Included
- Airfare and travel costs to get to Santorini
- Gratuities (for excursions if you feel they deserve it)
- Meals that are not included in the itinerary
- Alcoholic beverages not included in meals
- Your shopping and additional purchases or excursions
- Personal, medical, or trip cancellation insurance (highly recommended)
8 days / 7 nights (May 27th to June 3rd)
Standard apartment price = *$2650 per person double occupancy
Superior room = *$2950 per person double occupancy
Deposit and Payments
Deposit to hold space = $700
Final balance due Feb 15, 2017
For MORE DETAILS, FAQ’s, TRAVEL INFO and to SIGN UP you will go to the RETREAT JOURNEYS site at retreatjourneys.com! The Retreat Journey’s site has every detail you need to prepare yourself for this life expanding experience!
Please send all questions to Sherry Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org!